Saturday, June 7, 2008

Banana and Cream Cheese Muffins


My grandmother used to always bring delicious Banana Bread every time she would come over when I was a child. I recently received a copy of the recipe and am looking forward to trying my hand at her creation. Of course, the other day I had some bananas ready for baking and did not have the recipe yet, so here is my Banana and Cream Cheese Muffins recipe, and I will give Grandma's a try soon!

3 or 4 bananas
16 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup milk
2 eggs
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
Confectioners sugar for dustingSift all dry ingredients together.
Whip cream cheese, milk, and eggs together.
Combine dry and wet together.
Chop bananas and add to batter.
Fill greased muffin tins and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.

1 comment:

Laura in Paris said...

I replaced the bananas for pears . My muffins were delicious. Thank you for the recipe.