Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cocktail Time Kentucky Style



As I mentioned my personal culinary adventures have come to a slow pace as of recent. Now to be honest, do you ever really just stop? Of course not. Even with my new kitchen in disarray and everything to be found in a box in a different room other than the kitchen, do you really stop creating? No.
And to that I say "cheers!"
Here is a delectable concoction I call the "Kentucky Peach" or the "Kentucky Honey Do". D O not D E W by the way, because once you DO have one, you will certainly want to have another.
Also, finally with this new move of mine I have the room for the veggies and herbs of my very own.
Finally.

This recipe will be for an individual cocktail, but obviously can be made as multiples...

Pit a peach and chop.
Place in glass.
2-3 deleaved sprigs of Lemon Thyme.
Muddle the peach, the liquor, and the leaves.
Add ice.
Fill with Kentucky Bourbon (I used Makers Mark)
Give a little shake and pour back in glass, add more ice if necessary.
Perfect summer libation.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! Cocktail looks delicious!

Laura in Paris said...

I'd love to have one! That cocktail looks like summer.