Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blogging With A Purpose

[bloggingwpurposeaward.jpg]
I am very grateful to Laura from aworldinapan.blogspot.com for awarding me with the Blogging With A Purpose Award. I discovered Laura's blog and check back often to see what beautiful recipes and subjects she shares with all of us. Also, from what I understand, Laura offers cooking classes at her home in France. These classes not only sound like a lot of fun, but very informative and exciting.
So, now I would like to pass this honor on to the following people whose blogs I find interesting and believe are Blogging With A Purpose:

1. Blog of Will, cruttenden.blogspot.com. I found this blog from the UK by chance. It is about Will who shares beautiful photos and stories of his life, music, and family.

2.(No longer exists...)
majhipaak-kala.blogspot.com. A food blog I happened upon one day by a young lady in Texas, and now return to often for her tasty recipes of mostly Indian cuisine, which I love.

3. green-clementine.blogspot.com. A food and life blog from the UK that focuses on vegetarian recipes and great photos of the happenings in her life.

4. foodandthoughts.blogspot.com. A food and life blog by Zarah Maria in Denmark. She just seems very sweet and candid, and has great photos.

5. feedingmaybelle.blogspot.com. A food blog from parents of a little girl that discuss recipes and restaurants here in Cleveland, Ohio too.

Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3.the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!

Thanks and enjoy!

1 comment:

Will said...

Thank you for the honour. I feel I should include more on food from now on. ;-)